If you aren’t sure whether to come on a tour, read on to find out why you should!
- Experience the best of Derry’s food and drink scene all in one afternoon. You will visit 6 eateries and a pub (of course!) You will taste over 30 different food and drinks. You will need to bring your appetite and leave the car at home! *some clues to where we visit in photos below!*
- Learn about all the amazing local producers we have here. It is unbelievable the standard of local produce we have in the North West.
- To do something different. An alternative to a night out, or a pub crawl, a #madeinderry food tour gets you ‘under the skin’ of our beautiful city. Bespoke and private tours are available for hens/corporate and tourist groups.
- To met the people behind the food – chefs, brewers and owners. Connect with the passionate people in the city. Theres nothing like getting to know the person behind the food, learning their story and feeling their passion.
- Met new people. We take a good sized group on each tour and by the end of the four hours lots of new friends are made.
- To find out about the City through the eyes of a local! The food tour developed from a desire to connect people to our beautiful city through the amazing food scene. The hospitality sector has grown so much in the past few years and I think we should be shouting more about just how good it is!
Book a space on Saturdays 19th November tour here
Tickets £47 pp
The tour starts from building Eighty 81 in Ebrington at 12pm and lasts approximately 4 hours
You should dress for the weather – it is a walking tour so wear comfy shoes and bring a raincoat!
If you have any food intolerances please let me know when booking and we will do our best to accommodate where possible.
Read reviews from previous tour here
Any questions at all please feel free to contact me email@example.com or on facebook
I look forward to welcoming you on a tour! 🙂