#MadeinDerry Christmas Day
Using all the treats in our hamper with lots of other local suggestions and ideas check out our #toptips for a great Christmas Day!
- Why not start the day with the delicious Tamnagh Foods Granola, some clandeboye yoghurt and honey along with a cup of comforting Earl Gray Blue Flower suki tea. Or if you need something more substantial a Maiden City Butchers Black Pudding Sausage with Grants ham should hit the spot!
- Have a different starter – why not have a selection of Broighter Gold oils and blueberry Burren balsamic – dip with some beautiful Scarpello Sourdough available at Warehouse and Green Cat Bakery.
- Use your Broighter Gold Oils to roast your potatoes- yum!
- If you are feeling adventurous (and aren’t too much of a trad) you could try serving your turkey with some gorgeous corndale chorizo stuffing – the spices and oils from this give a really rich, spicy, moreish taste. Check out Jamie Olivers recipe here
- Serve your turkey with a Corndale Ham – taking orders now
- Get all your fresh veg and spuds from Maydown Farm Shop and #lovelocal
- I made a new discovery at the weekend from Braemar Farm in Castlerock – Mulled Wine Sorbet! Obviously not part of the hamper but I already have my stock in for christmas day. They have LOADS of flavours and this will be just perfect after a big christmas dinner!
- Crack open the prosecco and flavour with a dash of Burren Balsamics Strawberry & Mint flavoured vinegar for an unusual twist
- Nibble some of Chocolate Manors chocolate discs #SeasonsEatings!
- Impress your guests with a cheese and charcuterie platter full of local cheeses, Corndale salami with Rhubarb and Apple Chutney from your hamper all served with some Dittys Oatcakes.
- If you are feeling generous you can share some Pop Notch salted caramel with the kids- this is honestly the best popcorn ever – and as their tag line says! #eatmorefun
- And of course some deliciously buttery Donnybrewer Fudge is the perfect ending to the day!
Available for delivery direct to the recipient (how handy is that!) for a small fee of £5 or why not give a deluxe food experience with a food tour voucher aswell 🙂
Please read here for more information contact me anytime on 07716875764
I just spent a fab weekend at the Broighter Gold Pop Up shop in Limavady with loads of foodies, the craic was great and the Food Tour vouchers are going down a treat…
Who wouldn’t like to spend an afternoon eating and drinking around our beautiful City?!